Welcome to the Carlinville Public Library
Your library resources available anytime, anywhere
CARLINVILLE PUBLIC LIBRARY COOKBOOK
"WELL READ & WELL FED"
IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Less than 40 copies still available
GET YOUR COPY TODAY!
The library is proud to present "Well Read & Well Fed," a hardbound cookbook with 318 recipes from many of Carlinville's best cooks. Special features include: the history of the library (1870 to present), the names of the library trustees, the names of all the library directors starting with Annie Welsh in 1871, and 24 pages of cooking tips. A photograph of the library's bronze statue, "Two Kids on a Bench," is on the cover. Each recipe includes the contributor's name, so it is easy to find the recipes of friends and loved ones. Recipes are indexed separately by contributor and title. Available at the library, the price is $18. It also can be ordered by sending a check for $21 (which includes $3 postage) to Carlinville Public Library, PO Box 17, Carlinville, IL 62626. For more information, call the library at 854-3505.
3M Library Cloud Problem with the iOS eBook App Update
Dear Cloud Library Customers,
We've encountered a number of issues that cause users iOS app to crash after the upgrade. We've found the issues have to do with the bookmarks synching to the Cloud. Our team is hard at work trying to identify a solution to the issue. However, in the meantime if a user can't read a book in their app they can take one of the following measures to read their book.
1. The user can put their application in "offline/airplane" mode. This prevents the bookmarks from crashing the app.
2. The user can uninstall and reinstall. However, they should not open the book that caused the crash again unless they are in airplane mode.
We will let you know as soon as we've found the fix for this issue.
- Materials Online: books, articles, research databases, and more
- Tax Forms: Federal tax forms
- Tax Forms: Illinois tax forms
- Circuit Breaker and Pharmaceutical Assistance Forms
- GED-i Online
- Macoupin County Schools 1900-1930
- Macoupin County Legal Self-Help Center
- Training Video on How To Use the New Online Card Catalog
- Good Reads: book reviews, top sellers, author interviews, and news headlines
- Digital Exhibits: historic photos and more
Whats going on?
- Check out the calendar anytime
Looking for Something?
FirstSearch is an online service that gives users access to a rich collection of reference databases. (Please contact your local library for login information.)
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org